Apprentice Business Development Executive - Higher (Level 4)
Employer:SAVILLS (UK) LIMITED
MERCURI INTERNATIONAL (UK) LIMITED
Day-to-day work would include:
- Exploring and pursuing business development opportunities across the Savills European network
- Assisting in maintaining and growing a number of existing customer accounts
- Collect, analyze and interpret market intelligence
- Proactively develop new and existing customer relationships. Consider sales conversations and make recommendations to support the client’s requirements
- Appraising the options, explaining the process and understanding the client’s desired outcomes versus your negotiating stance
- Effectively present information to clients and agents on a regular basis in a clear and concise manner
- Financial analysis, including discounted cash flows
- Developing a business case presentation for a client
- Developing sales proposals and presenting this to key stakeholders
- Building a strong working relationship with the local market experts, business stakeholders and other service lines
- Regular interaction with European teams and the ability to work independently
- Using our digital technologies to aid the sales cycle, conduct research and target customers
Opportunities to progress onto Field Sales roles.
Strong communication, time management and organisational skills are vital to succeed as an apprentice. You will need to be dynamic with a strong ability to perform under pressure and meet client deadlines. You must be a team player and a confident networker with the ability to make a good impression:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Dedication to becoming an expert on corporate occupiers
- Team player who can recover from setbacks and adapts well to change
- High level of attention-to-detail
- Articulate, professional and persuasive with a good telephone manner
- Able to problem solve effectively and work autonomously
- Confident to develop relationships with a wide range of cultures from across Europe
- Tenacious and a strong planner
- Resilient, adaptable and above all, keen and enthusiastic
- Must be able to work independently and be a self-starter
- A good communicator who is able to persuade, influence others
- Ability to retain information and follow up all leads
- We welcome applications from 18 years upwards but all applicants will be considered on merit
- You should have the equivalent of 3 A-Levels (96 UCAS points - GCSE English and Maths at Grade C (4) and aboveor equivalent is a mandatory requirement)
- Must be eligible to live, work and remain in England, within one hour’s commute of the office you are applying to
Mercuri’s SALES+ Level 4 Sales Apprenticeship programme has been created by sales experts to ensure your sales professionals have the knowledge, skills and behaviours to sell successfully and consistently. Funded by your Apprenticeship Levy contribution, it is ideal for both experienced and newly appointed sales staff.
On completion of your learning journey you will have the confidence and competence to demonstrate sales mastery as well as a professional qualification.
The integrated blended approach that we use for the Level 4 Sales Apprenticeships to learning not only supports and engages different learner styles it also supports remote learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
About the employer
We understand that our most valuable resource is our people. We seek to identify and develop the future leaders of our business through a range of inspirational training and leadership programmes, ensuring that Savills strengths and culture continue in the future. Our common set of core values help us to capture our commitment to ethical, professional and responsible conduct, and inspire positive behaviours across our business.
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.