Provide business development support to help keep the spark of this successful electrical firm glowing.
This apprenticeship is an excellent opportunity for somebody looking to establish and develop a range of business administration skills with an established electrical firm which is continuing to grow.
As the Apprentice Business Development Assistant, you will play a key role in contributing to the ongoing success of the company by working closely with the business development manager to strengthen existing client relationships and scope out new ones.
Your role will include a range of administrative tasks that will support your achievement of the Apprenticeship Standard, including:
- Updating records
- Ordering and checking materials
If you are driven, keen to learn and want to be a part of the brand we are so proud of, we would love to hear from you!
Please Note - Offer of the apprenticeship will be subject to a DBS check.
- Potential for full-time employment for the right candidate
- Many employers retain apprentices in full/part time positions
- The Qualifications you gain can also help you to get into higher education or other employment
- Being an apprentice gives you the opportunity to gain a recognised qualification and developing professional skills whilst earning a salary, inside some of Kent’s best companies
- Once the Apprenticeship has been achieved you will have the skills, abilities and experience to update and enhance your CV, to make it attractive to potential employers
- We will be interviewing candidates who meet the criteria as they apply and will recruit after a successful interview which may be before the closing date.
- You will be responsible for your travel expenses to and from your place of work. Therefore, you must have the means to get to your place of work on a daily basis whilst waiting for your first wages to be paid.
- The office is based on the popular Eurolink Business Park, a 10-minute walk from the closest bus station serving the town centre (15-minute ride).
- Offer of the apprenticeship will be subject to a DBS check.
- Good customer service skills
- Good ICT skills
- Previous use of Excel spreadsheets is desirable
- Willing to learn
- Be a key part of the team and brand we are proud of
GCSE grades 9-4 (A* to C) in maths and English or equivalent qualifications in these subjects.
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard.
Regular work-based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training and Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.