Apprentice Business Development / Account Manager Assistant
UK ACOUSTIC SYSTEMS LIMITED
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- Manage the data to identify the opportunities
- Make initial contact using CRM data
- Arrange time contact with relevant prospect (diary)
- Fulfil literature requests (Usually via email)
- Maintain the presence of the UKAS brand within the target marketplace
- Organise the personal data into opportunity and enquiries
- Keep detailed records of call/connection/email/opportunity/enquiry/quotations/Orders
- Ensure that enquiries are sent to the Process Manager at head office
Progression into full time employment.
- Must have good communication and customer service skills.
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Excellent IT skills
- Numerate and literate
- Attention to detail
No formal qualifications required.
- Training to be provided - Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration including NVQ
- Functional skills maths and English if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.