Apprentice Business Analyst (Tech)
PIZZAEXPRESS (RESTAURANTS) LIMITED
BC ARCH LIMITED
You will be responsible for small change on our existing digital platforms from inception to go-live. You will work with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally to ensure digital changes are on task. You will be working as an integral part of a team, in which you will have responsibility towards some of the key elements required for organisational change.
Your day to day responsibilities could include:
- Responsibility for managing third party suppliers and ensuring BAU Digital changes are on track
- Accountability for defining and agreeing the project scope with all internal and external stakeholders
- Managing support incidents across the digital channels within working hours.
- Defining business requirements to enable digital design & development to begin
- Working with internal stakeholders to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Responsibility for user acceptance testing on Digital changes
- Seek ways to innovate using digital systems to enable improved customer experience, improved employee engagement or increase revenue
- Accountability for managing governance around BAU digital changes
- Upon completing the apprenticeship, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer to take your career even further
- If successful for this role, you will be reporting directly into Customer Technology Development Manager with an anticipated start date of. 01/02/2020
- Think you have what it takes? Apply today!
- 96% of Arch Apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up immediately post-apprenticeship!
Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself:
- Do I live close enough to [location] that I could commute there and back every day?
- Do I meet the qualifications required for this role?
- Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months?
- Do I want to work in the [framework] industry and have I researched into it?
- Keen to learn
- IT Savvy
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organised and has proven results of completing projects on time and to budget
- Solid stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrable experience of Digital platforms
- English and maths GCSEs at grade C (4) or above
- Standard: Business Analyst (Level 4 apprenticeship)
- ERR Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- PLTS – Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.