What will the apprentice be doing?
Our expanding company is currently seeking a reliable, confident Sales Administrator to manage the day-to-day administrative aspects of running the business.
- The successful applicant will have a positive attitude, a desire to work as efficiently as possible, and excellent client-facing communication skills.
- We’re looking for someone who can operate effectively with little or no supervision and who can manage multiple tasks at once without becoming overwhelmed.
- Responding to customer queries on the phone and via email - Booking deliveries with various courier services
- Managing customer accounts and processing orders in a timely manner
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure PO’s are priced correctly and received on time
- Quoting and invoicing customers to their specifically priced account
- Co-ordinating orders from sale to shipment delivery - Updating web listings on various e-commerce sites
- Use Excel and Word to complete daily tasks.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business admin qualification
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?Full time role after the apprenticeship and opportunities to progress.
Reality CheckGood Timekeeping. Good, professional appearance. Good communication.
Skills RequiredAdministrative skills, Analytical skills, Attention to detail, Friendly, Organisation skills, Willing to Learn
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired