As part of this Apprenticeship you will be enrolled on to the Level 3 Business admin advanced training programme,
You will be supported by your employer and by your training provider whereby you will be given a dedicated Skills Tutor who will visit you on a 4 â 6 weekly basis and deliver a bespoke teaching and learning session as well as coach and give feedback also support you with your evidence collation.
The programme will last around 15-18 months and at the end you will complete an end point assessment.
A Business Administration Apprentice within Maia is a very diverse position.
This role is best suited to someone who would like to develop their skills in professional communication, organisation, marketing, training, events management and a great knowledge of the industry to put themselves ahead of the game in healthcare.
This role would specifically require the candidate to attend weekly team meetings, both face to face and virtual, attend training events and webinars to feedback to the team with industry updates, assist with social media presence and managing employee training.
Daily tasks will include:
- Checking emails
- Researching therapist
- Arranging meetings and venues
- Preparing meetings
- Updating social media
- Answering phones
- General house-keeping
- Interview for a Full-time position as Business Administrator within the company
- Initiative Covid-19 vaccination (or willing to be)
- Pass a DBS check
Proficient with Microsoft packages
A strong desire to progress and learn in a fast-paced environment
Flexible and able to adapt
- A Team player
- Keen to take part in various charitable events
- Full drivers licence - desirable GCSE's grade C/4 or above including maths and English
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required