You will complete the following:
A Business Admin Level 3 Advanced qualification lasting 15-18 months,
Your Business Admin Level 3 Apprenticeship will be delivered by Qube Learning who are a National Training Provider. As a student within Qube Learning you will have a dedicated Skills Tutor who will visit you every 4 - 6 weeks and deliver a bespoke teaching and learning session.
Your Apprenticeship Training Programme should be completed between 15-18 months. Functional Skills (Maths and English) may form part of your programme.
Company information & brief description of the job role:
We have a fantastic opportunity for 3 Business Administration Apprentices to join the team at Cadogan Tate and be part of our exciting future. You will be based at our Head Office in west London, NW10 and will be involved in all aspects of the moving, storage and operational logistics areas of the business gaining wide exposure to the organization's core functions and helping deliver the exceptional customer service we are known for.
Detailed vacancy description
Our Apprentices will spend their time across 3 main areas of the business working with the Operations, Private Client Services (Sales and Move Management) and Storage & Auction House departments. This will enable them to gain a variety of skills and experience in business administration including project management and client coordination. There will also be opportunities to liaise with other departments and divisions throughout the course of the apprenticeship.
Each apprentice will be involved in a structured programme of work and training; the majority of time will be spent training on the job, the remainder will be spent with a specialist training provider to achieve a recognised qualification.
Apprentices will be assigned to a mentor who will meet with them weekly to provide support, assistance, and encouragement to help them achieve their goals.
Duties will vary depending on the department, but main duties will include the following:
- Undertaking general administrative tasks such as accurate data inputting of customer information, scanning and electronic filing of emails and documents
- Assisting the teams with providing a smooth and efficient relocation service to our private and commercial customers through accurate recording of information on the database and ensuring prompt customer communication throughout the move process
- Working with each of the departments to provide administrative support and assisting them with achieving departmental goals
- Engaging with customers, contractors and suppliers via email and telephone in a professional manner demonstrating exceptional customer service
- Assisting with processing and managing accurate records of all activity on customer accounts such as contract completion, payments and invoicing, storage inspections and warehouse records
- Assisting with pricing services in line with Company's pricing policy, producing accurate quotations for customers and liaising and booking third party services
- Assisting the Operations team with generating job sheets and relevant paperwork for our road crews and assessing vehicle and labour requirements for each clients move, inputting data for inbound/outbound warehouse delivery movements
- Creating and managing collaborative and supportive working relationships with the sales team, estimators, move managers, storage, operational and all other departments
This list is not exhaustive, and the successful candidates will be expected to undertake other duties in supporting members of our teams as necessary.
- Our ambition with the apprenticeship scheme is to bed new staff into our business and we fully intend to offer full time roles to any competent apprentice following the 12 month course where available. The business is a rapidly growing one with exceptional opportunities for growth - both in its London offices and across its other divisions (in France and the USA). The future prospects are really exciting, and we would like to take the apprentices on a journey which we understand means investing time and energy at the front end to reap rewards both for them individually and the business in the long term
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good IT skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a team and assist team members
- Good time keeping
- Good work ethic
- Willingness to be flexible
- Team player
- Aspirations for a long career within the business and growth within it
- GCSE (grade 4/C or above) or equivalent in maths and English
- Business administrator level 3 apprenticeship standard
- Business admin qualification including Functional Skills in maths and English if required