What will the apprentice be doing?
The apprentice will learn our SAP System which runs the accounting and manufacturing functions in the business.
- General Admin Duties
- Dealing with telephone calls
- Scanning Proof of delivery documents into the system
- Updating training records
- Health and safety records
- Contacting customers with delivery information
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Advanced Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Admin, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A great opportunity to develop your career with an employer who supports continuing professional development.
Reality CheckMonday - Friday 9:00-4:00pm / 30 mins unpaid lunch, 32 hours per week
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Customer care skills, Team working
Qualifications RequiredOther Basic Maths (Grade n/a) Desired
Other Standard English (Grade n/a) Desired