What will the apprentice be doing?
The role should be seen as an opportunity to develop organisational skills in a dynamic, entrepreneurial professional environment.
Tasks will include:
- Ensuring databases are up to date with all client information.
- Extensive liaison with client companies to check relevant contact details.
- Support with events as and when required.
- Researching and booking travel itineraries, including all associated logistics.
- Completing end-of-month expense and timesheet reports and marketing mailings.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will be working towards completing a Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship. Training will be delivered by Smart Training and Recruitment virtually and in the workplace. A Mentor will support you throughout your apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This is a fixed-term contract position, there may be potential opportunities in the wider team or business that can be applied for, towards the end of the fixed-term contract and apprenticeship.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential