Duties to include
- Diary management
- Recording of meeting minutes
- Updating project plans and schedules
- Organisation of files and databases.
- Assist with project reporting
- Assist with recruitment and induction activities
- Ad hoc administration tasks as required
- Project admin and/or HR admin roles.
- Everyone at Dolphin is expected to work in the spirit of our ethos of inclusivity.
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates.
- Good communicator
- Can work independently
- Asks for help when unsure
- Good IT skills
- Team Player
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to follow instruction
- Positive attitude
- Eager to learn
- Has integrity
- Five GCSEs at Grade 4 or higher are required.
- Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard in Business Administrator