We are looking for an experienced and well-organised person to provide the necessary support to the field sales and engineering team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team's activities to maximise their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Coordinate the sales and engineering team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Generate technical quotations based on initial client requirements and specifications
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team's progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Win new clients and business by building and maintaining relationships
- Closing quotations and sales including commercial terms
- Assist in the preparation and organising of promotional material or events
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
- Other administration and office tasks as needed, such as filing, photocopying etc.
1-2 years after completion Office Admin role 3-4 years internal sales administrator 5-6 customer account or project management.
- Computer software skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good telephone manner
Willing to learn about the whole of this small business and get stuck into to all aspects even outside of the business admin role.
Grade 4/C, equivalent or above in maths, English and a Science.
- Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
This apprenticeship is delivered through a combination of Work Based Assessment and day/block release. The programme will culminate in an End Point Assessment, where all the skills and knowledge gained on the apprenticeship will be formally tested.