Our client XEPOS are innovators in the EPOS market, as a well-established provider for over 10,000 businesses with more coming each day. Due to the businesses continuous growth and expansion they are now actively looking for an individual to join them as an Apprentice Business Administrator.
Roles & responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with inbound and outbound calls
- Send emails to customers and other clients
- Speaking to customers on the phone and providing good level of service
- Monitor accounts on a daily basis
- Identify outstanding account receivables
- Reset Direct debit payments
- Process payments and refunds
So if your driven to succeed and want to know more about the Business sector then don't hesitate to apply!
Our client will be looking into the possibility of making the successful candidate a permanent employee; upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship and ensuring that they have displayed the right skills and attributes.
- Good verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Can use own initiative
- A thorough and organised approach
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Maintain productive, professional, and secure working environment
- Driven to hit targets
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals that can work independently
Candidates applying need to have at least 5 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) including English and maths.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an Apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your apprenticeship.