Responsibilities will include:
- Managing designated corporate customer accounts to ensure high levels of customer service provided and maintained
- Dealing with a wide range of requests from vehicle hire quotes
- Handling enquiries by email, telephone or through the website and assisting customers when required
- Building effective relationships with customers and colleagues to ensure a high level of customer service is given
- Deal with customers face to face therefore maintaining a professional image at all times
- Effective and efficient use of the ProHire system
- Develop an understanding of relevant vehicle legislation
- Following company procedures at all times
Upon completion of the 14-month apprenticeship program, depending on performance and availability, you may be offered a full-time role and the chance to work towards a team leader position.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Excellent organisational and self-management skills
- Able to consistently deliver the highest standards of accuracy on every file
- Meticulous and precise with excellent attention to detail
- Communication that is positive and professional
- To have a confident and positive manner
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)