Our client is looking for an Apprentice Business Administrator to join their friendly and professional team. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage!
The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position of a Business Administrator potentially available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Office Administration including landing goods, invoicing customers and helping with the Sage payroll system
- Opportunity to learn all aspects of the business plus helping in the administration of the on-site cash n carry
- Stock transfer
- Banking and counting money
Full training provided throughout.
The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard. There will be the opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out, on so be sure to apply now!
There will be the opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must take an interest in personal development
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are preferred but not essential.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)