The Bayswood care group is looking to recruit an administrative apprentice to support the HR Coordinator with recruitment.
This is a new role that will support with all administrative tasks that comes with recruiting any new staff into any position within our homes.
The administrative apprentice will be the first point of call for any new starters joining the company.
The Bayswood care group has 4 homes as part of the company:
- The Alexandra Nursing home, which is a 117 bedded home based in Poulton
- Park view care home with nursing. Which is a 44 bedded home based in Blackpool
- Brooklands Nursing and care home, which is a 8 bedded home for acquired brain injuries based in Blackpool
- Dane View care home with nursing, which is a 40 bedded home base in Leicester
Benefits we offer:
- DBS check paid
- Training and development through our in house trainer
- Holiday pay
- Contracted hours
- Company pension scheme
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring new starters have completed an application for with the relevant information
- Complete ID checks for DBS process
- Contact references and ensure they are received in a timely manner
- Comply personal files
- Ad hoc admin duties
This list is not exhaustive and the successful candidate will be issued with a full job description.
The ideal candidate will be available to work Monday to Friday 9 am until 5 pm, on a 37.5 hours per week contract.
In return the Bayswood care group is looking a committed, reliable, caring and passionate apprentice administrator to support the company in ensuring compliancy in regards to recruitment.
The company is growing; therefore once the apprenticeship is completed successfully there will be opportunities in the future.
4 GCSE’s at grades A*-D/9-4 including maths and English (or equivalent).
You must achieve at least a Level 1 on the Initial Assessment that is completed during an Apprenticeship Selection Event at College.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good telephone manner
- Good IT skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Eager to learn
- Positive attitude
- Hard working
No formal qualifications required.
Level 3 Business Administration Standard.