The candidate will be working in a busy construction installation's office carrying out general admin duties such as:
- Filing and recording of site drawings, plot sheets
- Carrying out some costing and pricing activities
- Dealing directly with customers and contractors
This role will eventually evolve into a role as an estimator attending construction site meetings, dealing with large contracts, and liaising directly with construction managers and directors.
To progress into full-time employment upon completion.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- IT literate
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Work well as part of a team and use own initiative
- Smart appearance
- Keen and willing to learn
No formal qualifications required.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning