Pentest People are looking for a candidate to help with day to day tasks of the business' administration and project management. we are a fast-paced start-up company with a rapidly growing client base and team of staff.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing help to the project manager in coordinating resource
- Maintaining relationships with clients already created by the sales team via email and over the phone
- Tracking projects progress; maintaining and helping define scope of the jobs
- Liaising between teams within the company
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive documentation from clients
- Arranging travel and accommodation for consultants
- Working as part of a team to help keep a smooth-running ship
- Develop documents and process maps as needed
- We require strong communication skills and a proactive approach towards work
Opportunity to be taken on as a full-time employee within the company. Learning is a major focus for us, therefore the chosen candidate will be driven and keen to progress their skills.
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
Hourly salary is between £5.00 and £7.00 (dependent upon experience).
- Basic IT skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook
- Can use initiative
- Strong communication skills
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)