Initially the role will start with general admin duties working in our busy reception area. On a long-term basis there may be future opportunities to progress within TABA UK.
Main duties will include:
- Greeting clients, students and models & making them feel at home
- Answering incoming calls
- Discussing course information with potential students & upselling where possible
- Dealing with model enquiries & model bookings
- Taking payments
- Making outgoing calls, including contacting potential students who have enquired through the website & contacting models to make bookings
- Speaking to models and students through social media
- Updating the booking database, including adding courses & adding students
- Updating various company spreadsheets & logs
- Preparation for courses
- General admin duties including general housekeeping
A permanent position with the possibility of future progression within the business, depending on performance.
An immediate start date will be available for the successful candidate.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally & written
- Good attention to detail
- A good level of literacy
- Confident & outgoing with a bubbly personality
- Positive & enthusiastic
A good standard of education including GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English would be advantageous.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)