To provide general administrative support for the Executive Team whilst undertaking an Apprenticeship at Level 3 in Business Administration.
Responsibilities may include:
- To support the Executive Team and PA to the Executive Team as appropriate
- To arrange meetings, prepare and distribute papers, attend meetings and take minutes under the guidance of the PA to the Executive Team
- To assist in checking and updating records and statistical financial information as appropriate
- To receive and respond to incoming telephone calls and enquiries
- To undertake word processing duties as required
- To meet and greet visitors to the Executive Suite, liaise with internal and external personnel and cover reception duties
- To assist in checking electronic databases and providing management information for relevant Manager
- To be aware of and abide by the College health and safety procedures and associated policies
- To proactively implement the College’s policies and procedures
- To undertake any other relevant duties as may reasonably be requested by the Principal
- To ensure range of work-based evidence required for qualification is gathered in conjunction with relevant Manager to ensure successful achievement of Apprenticeship Framework qualification
Potential for permanent contract and progression upon completion of your apprenticeship.
Please note this position is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The College is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. It is also committed to the ‘Prevent Duty’ and the requirement to prevent people being drawn into terrorism and expects all staff to share these commitments.
As Leeds College of Building meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, all applicants who are offered employment will be subjected to a disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau before the appointment is confirmed. This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings, as well as convictions. Further information on disclosure can be obtained from www.disclosure.gov.uk
Organisation, communication and working to deadlines. IT and English skills necessary.
You will possess 5 GCSE’s 9-4 (or A*-C) grade including Maths & English Language and will be expected to demonstrate good organisational and IT skills.
Apprenticeship training to be delivered in-house alongside your working duties and responsibilities.