This fast paced and dynamic company are looking for a new member to join this close knit team.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Supporting the Operations Director with global logistical planning
- Assisting with local and global regulatory requirements and authorities to ensure all flight crew arrive in country with the correct visas and permissions.
- Basic HR support, to include recruitment, reference checking etc
- Producing accurate records and documents including emails, contracts, letters etc. Communicate via telephone and email.
- Maintain records and files in an orderly and accurate fashion.
- Basic marketing to include social media sites.
Please note the company use Macs and not PCs. Experience with Macs would be desirable, but not essential as training can be provided.
We are keen to hear from anyone who has a natural flair for customer service and a willingness to get “stuck in” regardless of how much previous experience you may have.
All training provided.
Continued employment with the company.
You must achieve at least a Level 1 on the Initial Assessment that is completed during an Apprenticeship Selection Event at College.
- Attention to details to maintain a high quality of work.
- Great communication skills – verbal and written
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Keen and Flexible approach to work
- Great communicator and time keeper
- A willingness to learn
- Be prepared to become part of the team
4 GCSE’s at grades A*- D (9-4) including maths and English (or equivalent).
Training ProvidedLevel 3 Standard Business Administration