Apprentice Business Administrator
ABM AUTOHAUS LTD
BIRMINGHAM METROPOLITAN COLLEGE
Duties to include
- Providing customer service
- Managing inventory of assets and supplies, sourcing for suppliers (vendors) and submitting invoices
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews, events and other similar activities
- Sending out and receiving mail and packages
- Sending emails Quotes
- Managing documents and files
- Sending and receiving documents for the company
- Answering the phone
- Assisting in various daily operations
- Greeting guests and visitors
- Strong work ethic
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Good technical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer focus
- Multitasking ability
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
Please take a note of the VAC reference number of the vacancy that you are interested in as you will be asked for this during your application.
To apply for this apprenticeship, you will need to attend an appointment with our College Curriculum team. On the next screen you will be asked to apply for the apprenticeship online. Once you have applied, you will be sent an email and a letter inviting you into the College to meet with the relevant curriculum team who will confirm that you are eligible for the apprenticeship.
If you have already applied and attended an appointment session at one of our colleges, please contact your Recruitment Advisor to discuss your interest in this specific vacancy. You do not need to apply again to the college.
The Apprenticeship Recruitment Team – BMet 0121 362 1121
Full time role/Business Admin L3.
As part of this apprenticeship, you will be required to travel to both the employer location and also attend college. Please ensure that you have researched your travel arrangements and are happy with the time it will take and distance required to travel, before you apply for this vacancy.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week), For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- An ability to work collaboratively with other areas of the organisation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills including evidence of the effective application of MS Word and Excel
- Detail oriented
Demonstrable commitment to the vision and values of the Business. Mature and professional attitude, able to work as part of a team and able to take instruction. Enthusiastic and committed. Reliable with excellent time keeping and attendance.
5 GCSE’s minimum A*-D (9-3) including English and maths or equivalent qualifications.
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Key or Functional Skills (if required)
- Employer Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.