Apprentice Business Administrator
Hanover Building Services Limited
WESTMINSTER KINGSWAY COLLEGE
This will be a fulfilling and rewarding role playing a crucial part in supporting the demands and challenges of administrative delivery in a construction sector environment, supporting award winning building and regeneration schemes.
You will be part of a small team of experienced administrative staff, supporting technical and business administration functions whilst working towards a Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
Hanover Building Services has a 35+ year history, completing a varied palette of projects in the housing, healthcare, education and public amenity sectors, working with organisations such as Mace, Balfour Beatty, Regal London, Wates, Durkan and many others. Key to every successful project is an attentive and scrutinous eye along with a can-do attitude.
- Providing business administrative support to several internal departments including design, project delivery, commercial, finance, accounts, IT systems and customer service
- Maintaining accurate and accessible records
- Developing communications in a business environment and resolving administrative problems
- Preparation of documentation required for project delivery
- Creating content for business social media, promotional material and industry publications
- Working on internal business solutions and other ad-hoc projects in order to achieve business targets and objectives
The Apprentice must be able to travel to their college location by their own arrangements. The rest of the training will be work based.
Possibility of a permanent position on completion of the apprenticeship.
Candidates who are shortlisted may be required to attend a pre-interview at the college.
- A minimum of English and maths at GCSE Grade 4/C or above, or demonstrated relevant experience
- Committed to Apprenticeship study alongside role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products – particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Attention to detail.
- Relevant experience of administrative activities in a social, educational, voluntary or work environment.
- Qualifications in IT or business related areas.
- Team player
- Punctual and reliable
- Hard-working and driven
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational, time management and planning skills
- Takes pride in the job
- GCSE math and English grades A to C/9 to 4 or the equivalent (Functional Skills)
- Business Admin, Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)
- Functional Skills if required
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.