Apprentice Business Administrator
Eden (GM) Limited
This role will involve:
- Identifying existing Eden database customers who are due a finance review
- Managing the systems and dataflow to other internal departments
- Producing information and reports for our contact centre and management teams
- Updating customer records and liaison with other team members
- After probation is passed (usually 13 weeks), wage will go up to £4.00 per hour for the remainder of the first year. If you do a second year and are under 19, the year 2 rate is £5.00 per hour
- Competent IT skills with Excel and Word
- Positive outgoing attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Logical and consistent approach to tasks
GCSE's passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in maths and English will be completed.
Training to be provided
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.