Apprentice Business Administrator
Conris Healthcare Agency
HIT TRAINING LTD
While working for Conris Healthcare, you will also be actively working towards gaining your Level 3 qualification in Business Administration. Your day to day duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Providing office support including customer and employee support
- Keeping well organised files and records of business activity
- Keeping customer databases up-to-date
- Answering phones and passing messages on to the relevant person
- Building relationships with clients
- Sending faxes and emails
- Participating in office meetings and taking minutes
- Working alongside accounts keeping paperwork up-to-date
- Referencing candidates after interviews
- Sending training emails to new candidates
- Scanning certification and identification
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that may be required
Your working week will be 30 hours per week and hours are to be discussed at interview.
Upon successful completion of your apprenticeship, there could be the possibility of a full time position.
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Willing to learn
You will require strong GCSEs for this position, including grade C 9-4 or equivalent in maths and English.
Training to be provided
While working for Conris Healthcare, you will also be actively working towards gaining your Level 3 qualification in Business Administration. You will be assigned a dedicated personal tutor along with a mentor in the workplace to assist you with your learning and qualification.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.