Apprentice Business Administrator
Quality Stationers & Printers
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Main duties for this position include but are not limited to:
- General administration and filing
- Order processing
- Liaising with suppliers
- Liaising with customers
- Raising purchase orders
- Dealing with couriers
Other aspects of this position will be added in along the way, with new skills and responsibilities to be learned and gained.
Yes there will be future prospects and progression for the right person that completes the apprenticeship scheme.
- Good telephone manner
- Eager to learn all aspects of the position
No formal qualifications required.
- Business Administrator standard (Level 3)
- 3 key areas: Knowledge, Skills Behaviours
- Other qualifications:Level 2 Functional Skills (if required)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.