Apprentice Business Administrator
Boston Matthews Machinery Ltd
HEART OF WORCESTERSHIRE COLLEGE
Duties to include:
- Reception and telephone duties
- General administration duties
- Assisting with purchasing
- Job costing and MRP work
- HR support
- Health & Safety support
- Assisting the design team - BOMs etc.
- Following Health & Safety guidelines at all times
- Keeping the workplace clean, tidy and safe
The right candidate has excellent opportunities to develop a successful career with a developing and growing employer on completion of the apprenticeship.
This job role involves working in a busy engineering and manufacturing organisation sometimes working to demanding customer deadlines.
- Good communicator
- Can work independently
- Asks for help when unsure
- Good IT skills
- Good telephone skills
- Team player
- Ability to follow instruction
- Positive attitude
- Has integrity
- Maths and English A*-C 9-4 grade GCSE or equivalent qualifications
- Certificate in Business Administration Level 2
- Certificate in Principles of Business Administration Level 2
- Functional Skills mathematics Level 1 if required
- Functional Skills English Level 1 if required
- Functional Skills ICT Level 1 if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.