As part of this Apprenticeship you will be enrolled on to the Level 3 Business admin advanced training programme.
You will be supported by your employer and by your training provider whereby you will be given a dedicated Skills Tutor who will visit you on a 4 - 6 weekly basis and deliver a bespoke teaching and learning session as well as coach and give feedback also support you with your evidence collation.
The programme will last around 15-18 months and at the end you will complete an end point assessment.
Make telephone calls to mortgage lenders and solicitors to obtain the latest case updates and report these back to the corresponding mortgage advisors.
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages and following through where required.
- Make telephone calls to mortgage lenders and solicitors to obtain the latest case updates and report these back to the corresponding mortgage advisors.
- Keeping internal records updated.
- Handle queries from employees.
- Additional duties in busier periods, including producing marketing materials to send externally to referrers.
- Raise invoices/statements.
- Learning to input data to key mortgages up until submission of the application.
- Proactively assist with the smooth running of the office.
- Diary co-ordination
- Assistance with marketing; to include, events, campaigns, website, social media accounts.
About the company:
Yellow Brick Mortgages are an independently owned Finance Brokerage established in March 2018. We have a large team of brokers and head office staff spread across Norfolk and Suffolk. With a combined experience of over five hundred years in the financial services industry our consultants offer a professional and highly knowledgeable service, but with the added personal touch that's often missing from the world of corporate finance.
Gaining a key understanding of administration tasks within the financial sector, skills learnt are all transferrable to other administration roles. Future development opportunities, longer term development into financial advice qualifications.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft programs (Excel, Word and outlook).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Team Player
- Problem solving attitude with an eye for detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
GCSE's grade C/4 or above including Maths and English or equivalent
Training ProvidedBusiness admin qualification including Functional Skills in Maths and English if required