What will the apprentice be doing?
• Answering and redirecting calls ensuring these are
logged on the telephone register spreadsheet
• Greeting guests and ensuring they sign in for H&S
reasons and are comfortable etc
• Preparing meeting rooms
• Managing post
• Managing the accounts inbox, printing off any invoices
etc and passing to the relevant person
• Assist sales by typing up and emailing packing
lists(Ensuring all issues are resolved asap and are sent
asap after dispatch)
• Filing all completed orders, copy delivery notes, copy
invoices and credit notes
• Ensuring the filing is kept up to date and that the
cupboards / archives are also kept in a tidy manner
• Typing up and emailing remittances
• Managing all transport invoices and chase for
• In absence of other staff undertaking relevant roles
whilst still doing own - E.g sales, accounts, purchasing
• Booking travel or hotels for guests / clients
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Advanced Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administartion, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A great opportunity to develop your career with an employer who supports continuing professional development.
Reality Check39 hrs p/w, Monday - Thursday 8:45 - 17:15, Friday 8:45 - 16:15, 30 minute lunch break
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Team working
Qualifications RequiredOther Basic Maths (Grade n/a) Desired
Other Standard English (Grade n/a) Desired