Apprentice Business Administration Assistant
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties will include:
- Inputting data onto company database
- Liaising with customers
- Answering telephones
- Creating customer profiles
- Making telephone calls to customers and engineers and planning appointments
- Scheduling appointments for engineers
To continue onto full-time employment.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communications skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate Level apprenticeship in Business and Administration, which includes:
- Level 2 NVQ in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Work-based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.