Apprentice Business Administration Assistant
Tabitha Home Care Ltd
BIRMINGHAM METROPOLITAN COLLEGE
Duties to include:
- Monitoring care assistant logging times through software packages such as Mobizio and CM2000
- Answering the telephone, taking messages and redirecting calls
- Typing care related documents
- Photocopying and printing important documents
- HR, Finance administration support
- Basic Admin duties
- Attend meetings and taking notes
- Data input
- Diary management
Please take a note of the VAC reference number of the vacancy that you are interested in as you will be asked for this during your application.
To apply for this apprenticeship, you will need to attend an appointment with our College Curriculum team. On the next screen you will be asked to apply for the apprenticeship online. Once you have applied, you will be sent an email and a letter inviting you into the College to meet with the relevant curriculum team who will confirm that you are eligible for the apprenticeship.
If you have already applied and attended an appointment session at one of our colleges, please contact your Recruitment Advisor to discuss your interest in this specific vacancy. You do not need to apply again to the college.
The Apprenticeship Recruitment Team – BMet 0121 362 1121
Potential progression to L3 Business Admin.
As part of this apprenticeship, you will be required to travel to both the employer location and also attend college. Please ensure that you have researched your travel arrangements and are happy with the time it will take and distance required to travel, before you apply for this vacancy.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week), For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- An ability to work collaboratively with other areas of the organisation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills including evidence of the effective application of MS Word and Excel
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrable commitment to the vision and values of the Business
- Mature and professional attitude
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to take instruction
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Reliable with excellent time keeping and attendance
5 GCSE’s minimum A*-D (9-3) or equivalents English and maths.
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Key or Functional Skills (if required)
- Employer Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.