Apprentice Business Administration Assistant
Surrey Prestige Properties Ltd
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Duties to include:
- Registering applicants
- Attending and making notes on sales meetings
- Marketing of properties (producing sales particulars, uploading properties to websites)
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Applicant matchingLandlord and vendor feedback
- Database updates
Full training will be given in order to complete the above duties to the best of your ability.
There will hopefully be a full time broker position once completed apprenticeship course.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Full driving licence (desirable)
- Good with people
- Team player
GCSE (or equivalent) grade C/4 or above in English and maths.
- A skills-based qualification in Business & Administration
- A knowledge-based qualification in Business & Administration
- A behaviour-based qualification in Business & Administration
- City & Guilds Business Diploma Level 3
- Functional Skills English (unless exempt)
- Functional Skills maths (unless exempt)
- Functional Skills ICT(unless exempt)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.