Your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Greeting customers
- Picking out dresses
- Taking telephone calls
- Potential to work on social media channels
- Helping customers into dresses
- Get to know dresses and be able to make recommendations
Ensuring the showroom is immaculate including:
- Cleaning of dresses
- Cleaning windows
- Cleaning bathroom
Permanent role and ongoing development and training upon completion of this apprenticeship.
- Brilliant communication skills - good listener
- Able to work off of own initiative
- Passionate about supporting customers
- Positive attitude
- Enjoys working with people and beautiful dresses!
No formal qualifications are required.
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses.
Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.