Please note that this role is paying National Minimum Wage per age. The rate advertised is for a 16-17-year-old.
The daily duties of the job will include:
- To support head Brewer - Tristan
- Cleaning and due diligence
- Assist with the brewing and the fermentation process
- Bottling and labelling
- Stocking and Deliveries
- Working in the bar, learning the full process, from brewing to glass!
Further training and a permanent position are available upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
Maths and English GCSE at Grade 4 (C) or equivalent or higher.
- Level 4 Brewer Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills maths and English (if required)