Apprentice Bookkeeping/Accounts Assistant
Tidy Tax Limited
Role and responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of accounts to trial balance
- Data entry using excel and other accounting software
- Providing support with all general bookkeeping duties
- Bank reconciliation
- Updating and reconciliation of sales and purchase ledgers
- General office administration
Potential of a full-time job and progression within the firm.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Strong IT skills
- Conversant with MS office
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to details
- Adhere to deadline
- Professional manners
- A methodical approach
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English
- AAT Level 2/3 (depending on prior experience)
- Functional skills in English, maths, and ICT (if applicable)
This qualification requires College attendance one day per week during term time. Additional classes may sometimes be called if necessary. College attendance may also be required for Functional Skills if applicable.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.