Your apprenticeship with Pentagon, will be diverse, fast paced, with no two days being the same. As well as having regular meetings with your Apprenticeship provider and completing your course work, you will also be a fully-fledged member of our team, learning and building relationships with the Parts, Service and Warranty Teams.
You will be learning and contributing every day to the aftersales function:
- Meeting & greeting customers both face to face and over the telephone
- Guiding customers through the entire process, providing updates
- Inputting claims and customer details into the system
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and service in line with Group and Manufacturer standards
This is a fantastic opening to gain permanent employment in a varied and ever expanding industry. Pentagon has an enviable reputation for well trained, high quality staff and this is a career opportunity not to be missed.
Once you commence at the Retailer, further induction training will be supplied by the Retailer. You will also receive visits and other training from the Learning Skills Partnership representative.
Please be aware that the wage will vary dependent on age, please see below further details. Under 18’s - £4.55 per hour, 18 to 20 year old's - £6.45 per hour, 21 to 24 year old's - £8.20 per hour, 25 and above - £8.72 per hour.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week), For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- An interest in everything automotive
- Excellent people skills
- An excellent communicator with the ability to maintain positive relationships
- Be driven by your own initiative
- Have a keen interest in the Industry and be able to follow instructions
- Be enthusiastic, committed, and confident with an analytical and methodical way of thinking
- Be highly motivated with an eye for detail
GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English at grade D/3 or above desirable but not essential.
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
This apprenticeship programme is delivered with a blended learning approach and includes a mixture of on site tutor visits and online tutor led sessions. All delivery is completed in the workplace and you will not need to attend any off-site training.