Initially start as a salon assistant supporting the therapists in preparing for treatments and keeping the salon clean and ready for treatments. As your skills progress you will start carrying out treatments with clients we would expect this to happen on a treatment by treatment basis from 3 months of your start date.
Your daily duties will include:
- Topping up nail stations and treatment rooms
- Preparing and setting up for treatments
- Supporting reception staff
- Closing down the salon at the end of the day
- Delivering treatments
- Possible to progress through to senior therapist and level 3 and 4 qualifications.
- Keen to learn and develop yourself
- Strong work ethic
- Can do approach
- Basic maths and English
- We suggest you live within a 30-40 min commute of the salon
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this 15 month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 2 Beauty Therapist