Job role will include:
- Customer service
- Cash handling
- Preparing and serving speciality teas and coffees
- Serving homemade cakes and light lunches
- Making sandwiches and toasties
- Helping to make soup
- Keeping the cafe and kitchen area clean and tidy
- Helping with washing up
- Buying supplies from local shop
- Aim to become a permanent member of the team.
- Could lead to progression and more responsibility within the role.
- Will involve working weekends.
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week), For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Interest in coffee
- English and maths GCSE preferred
- Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Standard
- Functional Skills if required