HEART OF WORCESTERSHIRE COLLEGE
Job role will include:
- Customer service
- Cash handling
- Preparing and serving speciality teas and coffees
- Serving homemade cakes and light lunches
- Making sandwiches and toasties
- Helping to make soup
- Keeping the cafe and kitchen area clean and tidy
- Helping with washing up
- Buying supplies from local shop
Aim to become a permanent member of the team.
Could lead to progression and more responsibility within the role.
Will involve working weekends.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Interest in coffee
No formal qualifications required.
Training to be provided:
- Intermediate Level Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in English and maths, if needed
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.