The apprentice will have a full and active roll within the business and duties will include:
- Responsible for using online client booking system
- Greeting clients
- Feeling comfortable using an electronic till system handling contactless and cash payments
- Contribute to maintaining a safe and hygienic working environment
- Learn how to cut hair using a range of techniques including facial hair
- Learn how to wash & condition clients hair
- Learn how to work with all types of hair, ranging from straight hair to curly/wiry hair
- Learn to carry out a consultation with clients
The apprentice will report directly to the owner of the business and ideally at the end of the apprenticeship they will be offered the opportunity of having a self employed position within the business.
There is an opportunity for a full time self employed position on completion of the Apprenticeship.
The role may include working on a Saturday and some unsociable hours including late night Friday evenings.
- Basic knowledge and skills of barbering
- Able to follow instruction
- Good knowledge of customer service skills
- A willingness to learn
GCSE or equivalent Grade 4 (C) or above in maths and English is desired.
Hair Professional - Barbering Level 2 Apprenticeship