A great opportunity has arisen to work within a lucrative B2B environment. As a fast-growing and award-winning supplier of Toshiba, Epson, HP, & Sharp MFDs, as well as a range of products from other manufacturers, we require a Sales Apprentice.
Working at our Sheffield Head Office with our great team you will be enrolled on a Customer Service Practitioner standard, fully supported, and offered all the help you need to develop your skills. Previous apprentices have gone on to become successful members of our Field Sales Team.
Duties will include:
- Replying to all potential customer queries via email
- Researching prospective customers to contact in given industry sector
- Adding potential new leads onto the company CRM system
- Calling prospective customers to introduce our services
- Working to strict KPI's
- Working independently as well as a key part of the wider sales team
- Any other reasonable tasks requested by a manager
- Uncapped bonuses
- Pension (as appropriate)
- The job provides successful apprentices the opportunity of progression to a field sales role
Although this is an apprenticeship, a permanent position could be available for the right candidate.
- Effective communication skills
- Possess the ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Highly self-disciplined and motivated to achieve successful outcomes
- Can think outside of the box
- Team player Adaptable and confident Have personal pride and desire to achieve the set objectives
GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
- Customer Service Specialist Level 3 qualification
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required