Apprentice Autocare Technician - Protyre Eastleigh
Pro Tyre Ltd
As an Apprentice, you will work alongside an experienced Fitter, maintaining and repairing customer’s vehicles.
Duties will include:
- Checking, repairing and replacing tyres
- Carrying out steering geometry checks to ensure they are within manufacturer specifications
- You will also be working on braking, steering, suspension and exhaust systems
- Most importantly, dealing with customers
Once qualified, the right candidate can progress within the company.
- As an autocare technician, you will have a number of transferable skills
- This is a physically demanding role, being active most of the time
- You may be expected to work Saturdays on a rota basis
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
You should be:
- Technically minded
You should be:
- Able to listen and follow instructions
- Willing to study
- A team player
- Able to work in a busy, fast moving environment
Ideally, you will have, or be predicted to gain, good GCSEs (or equivalent) in English and maths, although these are not essential. However, you must be literate and numerate
- Level 2 Autocare technician Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills if required
With mentoring, support and monitoring whilst at work, combined with residential training at the Atcham Training Centre, you will gain the knowledge and skills required to achieve the qualification from working with some highly skilled professionals.
All travel, and accommodation costs are covered by the employer, whilst attending the Training Centre.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.