Apprentice ATT Assistant - Private Client Team (Graduate)
CROWE U.K. LLP
Choosing to join us in Cheltenham within our Private Client Tax Department, your route will be to qualify as a Chartered Tax Advisor with all of your studies paid and with a salaried job that is facilitating your qualification is the full package. We can help you achieve this by offering the ATT/CTA pathway via The CIT. You will have unparalleled exposure to various areas within tax to ensure you are training to the highest level and achieve a well-rounded skillset.
These areas include:
- Professional Practices and Private clients
- Your route of study with be a succession of gaining the ATT Qualification and then the CTA route to becoming a fully-fledged Chartered Tax Advisor
- ATT Modules: Law, Professional Ethics
- ATT Exams: Business Tax and Accounting Principles and Corporate Taxation
- CTA Awareness paper
- CTA Advisory Paper 1
- CTA Advisory Paper 2
- CTA Application and Interaction
Duties may include:
- Submission tax returns
- Setting up new clients and preparing engagement letters
- Maintaining databases
- Collecting internal data for tax return purposes
- Requesting tax return information from clients
Crowe UK provide in-house training to complement your examination study. These courses continue throughout your professional career to build your technical and personal skills. You will have consistent support and mentoring from the firm and your counselling manager. Crowe UKs client group is hugely diverse, which means that you will be able to work on different types of assignments, helping you to decide where you want to take your career.
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Good IT skills
- Confident with good communication skills
- Good timekeeper
Degree - achieved 2:1 or equivalent.
BBC (or equivalent UCAS points) from three A Levels (or equivalent). GCSE grade B or above in Maths and English Language.
You will study towards a L4 ATT qualification with Kaplan
- Personal taxation
- Corporation tax
- Inheritance tax
- Business Taxation and Accounting Principles
- Professional Responsibilities and Ethics
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.