Apprentice Assistant Accountant
GB CONSULTING SERVICES LTD
You will largely be working on book keeping, VAT and accounts preparation projects but will also assist in some of the day-to-day administration functions that are essential to keeping the office running smoothly.
We all work to high standards within the office, and therefore it is essential that our workplace is clean and tidy and the jobs that enable colleagues with higher charge out rates to carry on with their work are carried out seamlessly.
We always expect the work that is completed to be excellent and you should approach each job with excellence and professionalism as the standard.
General duties will be:
- Xero Accounting (learning as you progress)
- Basic bookkeeping
- VAT returns
- Contractor accounting
- Assist in running payroll
- Answering the phones
- Administration support
- Support incorporating companies
Being a small but rapidly growing practice, you will have the opportunity to quickly progress to semi senior and senior roles.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Cope with changing priorities
- Friendly, and a team player
- Keen to learn, develop, and progress
- Have a good sense of humour and be able to maintain confidentiality
GCSE (or equivalent) grades A*-C/9-4 in English and maths.
- Assistant accountant standard (Level 3)
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Management Accounting: Costing
- Indirect Tax
- Ethics for Accountants
- Spreadsheets for Accounting
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.