Apprentice Assembly Technician - Advanced (Level 3)
ITM POWER (TRADING) LIMITED
THE UNIVERSITY OF SHEFFIELD
To manufacture and assemble electrolyser sub-assemblies and components.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To manufacture equipment and assemblies to drawings and information provided at the require throughput rate
- To recommend any documentation updates/improvements required
- To highlight any concerns relating to build quality or safety as they arise and be part of an investigating team when required
- Inspection of parts, assemblies and builds as required
- To work to company policies and procedures at all times
- To work to company's Health and Safety policies and procedures at all times
- To undergo any training required to do you duties
- Training of others in line with your competency
- On occasion you may be required to work on other sites UK and abroad
- To maintain traceability throughout build
- To ensure tooling used, where require, is calibrated and in date
- To fill in/log any required information into company’s documents/systems as required
- To maintain a good level of housekeeping at all times
The role holders’ duties may not be limited to the above list as the role holder may be required to perform additional duties in line with the business needs and their competency’s.
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Friendly and outgoing
5 GCSEs grades 4/C and above to include maths, English & Science or equivalents.
- Engineering Technician
- 3 years training to be provided by AMRC Training Centre
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.