We are looking for apprentices to join us & work towards either Level 3 & Level 4 AAT Accounting qualification
Your primary role will be to undertake valuations analysis work. The job will also include some or all of the following:
- Performing valuation bridging analysis
- Supporting the team with a range of other fund services mandates
- Interpreting legal documentation including letters of engagement and other types on contract
- Providing internal and external training to colleagues or clients on a range of topics
- Use of Excel, Access and other Microsoft Office software
- Use and development of other software applications
- Following internal and external procedures and record keeping requirements
- Financial research activities
- Client reports and correspondence
- Marketing activities
- Accounts-related activities
- Internal projects
- Any other reasonable tasks as required by the board of Directors
This is not an exhaustive list - the tasks included are examples only.
The job will also cover various administrative duties within the office environment, which may include the following:
- answering the telephone
- taking messages
- preparing tea and coffee
- keeping the office clean and tidy
- data entry and checking
- data capture & scanning
- preparing correspondence
- dealing with post
Benefits for you:
- A salary of £18000
- 22 days holiday p.a. plus bank holidays & birthday
- Weekly office lunch (when in office)
- Company pension scheme
- Paid study leave
Analysts will be put on a development pathway to grow with the business. Following completion of AAT and subject to on the job and AAT performance, an opportunity will arise to study for CIMA.
You will be eligible for both regular pay reviews and annual bonuses to be provided based on merit.
Please ensure that you apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date is a rough guideline as to when an advert will close. The advert may close before the given closing date if the employer has filled the position(s).
BPP have a dedicated team who support students with disabilities, learning difficulties, health conditions and wellbeing. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any queries or would like more.
- Must be Excel competent or show ability to apply problem solving techniques
- Must have good written and spoken English
- Must be comfortable with numbers
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- 5 GCSE'S at grade C/4 and above, to include English & maths (or equivalent qualification)
- A-Level maths (or equivalent qualification)
- A good grasp of Microsoft Excel
- APPLIES TO LEVEL 4 ONLY: to join the AAT Level 4 program, you must already have Level 3 AAT
As an Accountancy Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship at Level 3. Within the apprenticeship you will undertake the AAT Level 3 qualification.
The apprenticeship will be completed at a BPP centre or via the Online Classroom platform, in addition to at the workplace.