Apprentice Aluminium Fabricator
Architectural Glazing and Facades Ltd
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties/responsibilities to include:
- Learning the construction of aluminium windows, doors, and curtain walling
- Adhering to health and safety regulations
- Keeping work area clean and tidy
Progression into full time employment.
- Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of Health & Safety
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Have an interest in this type of work
- Good practical skills
No formal qualifications required.
- Training to be provided - Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Glass Occupations, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.