If you are practical, enjoy working with your hands and have an interest in electro-mechanical engineering activity then this could be the job for you.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- To learn all aspects of manufacturing
- Testing and dismantling motors and fault finding
- Product packing
- Work towards Health and Safety guidelines
To continue in full-time employment upon completion of this apprenticeship.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- Must have good practical skills
- Good communication skills
Must be keen and willing to learn, reliable, punctual and enthusiastic.
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Lean Manufacturing Operative apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Work-based learning