Your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Offer support for personal care on a daily basis
- Support service users
- Work alone when required
- Administer medicine
- Support service users across the community
- Work towards achieving NVQ level 2
- Office and on call duties
- Care Planning
Development opportunities for the right candidate.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Passionate about making a difference to a persons life
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Honest & reliable
- Loyal & committed
- Positive & a good role model
- Strong work ethic
No entry requirements.
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- Level 2 in Adult Care
- Functional Skills if required