Apprentice Administrator with The Financial Conduct Authority - Advanced (Level 3)
THE FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY
BPP PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION LIMITED
The Key Responsibilities of the role are:
- Effective diary and inbox management
- Arranging meetings, taking minutes and ensuring papers are circulated on time
- Dealing with enquiries and taking telephone messages
- Developing good working relationships within Supervision and across the FCA
- Providing key day-to-day support and assistance to the Manager
- Playing a key role in organising and co-ordinating the team
- Pre-empting and pro-actively following up and resolving ad-hoc issues on behalf of the team
- Collation of team communications
- Attending meetings, minute taking and following up agreed actions
- Providing administrative support for ad-hoc projects and work; including away-days, meeting briefings and other support to the team as necessary.
Career and family leave, flexible working options, a minimum of 25 days’ holiday, a non-contributory pension, private healthcare, interest-free season ticket loans, a performance-based bonus, a subsidised on-site fitness centre (London only), a subsidised restaurant, charity and volunteering initiatives, sports and social clubs, a reflection and multi-faith room and free eye tests.
Apprentices who successfully complete their professional qualification and apprenticeship programme will be considered for a permanent role within the FCA.
Please ensure that you apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date is a rough guideline as to when an advert will close. The advert may close before the given closing date if the employer has filled the position(s).
BPP have a dedicated team who support students with disabilities, learning difficulties, health conditions and wellbeing. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any queries or would like more information.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages - particularly Word, Outlook, Access Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to deliver outcomes to agreed standards and tight deadlines, while being flexible in response to conflicting priorities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Ability to use initiative and exercise sound judgment
- Effective interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish, develop and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders
- Enthusiasm and drive to work as part of a team to get things done
- Minimum of 2 A Levels at grades A-C (or equivalent)
- 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (C) including maths and English or equivalent qualifications.
As a Business Administration Apprentice with BPP, you will undertake the Business Administrator Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship will be delivered through a blend of live online learning, pre-recorded lectures and workplace support.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.