- To live, breathe and embody customer service within Kantar Worldpanel
- The Service Relationship Management team will bring a clear Client focus to the Operations division
Service Relationship Managers are responsible for:
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Building strong relationships across the Clients, Client Service and Operations teams
- Delivering against our client needs
- Resolving client issues and ensuring our business and output is geared towards our customers at all times
- As an apprentice you will be given the support and training in order to gain the skills and knowledge to become a Service Relationship Manager.
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
- Ability to build strong working relationships and rapport
- Strong communicator at all levels (verbal and written)
- Ability to clearly and concisely present information, both verbally and written
- Well organised and good time management
- Good relationship building skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver
Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and maths
Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Administration (BA3) apprenticeship.
Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.